May 31, 2009

My First Post

Well where do I begin?  First off to introduce myself, my name is John and I am 34 years old and I live in Canada.  I'm starting this blog because I own over 2000 movies. I've been collecting them for 19 years and I still don't have my collection to where I want it. 

I have both VHS and DVDs in my collection with the DVDs being something I started adding most recently. I collect all genres and it's difficult to pick a favourite, but if I had to I would say action thrillers.  I'll watch anything once and I often buy movies before I even watch them. If I don't like it, I'll still keep it, but it will sit on my shelf collecting dust never to be watched again. 

My goal for this blog is to write reviews on movies I have seen.  I plan to also offer giveaways from time to time as well.  I hope anyone that is reading this enjoys what I have to say.

0 comments:

Post a Comment